The realtor.com® Results Series team has been on the road sharing our top 10 tips for drawing in and converting seller leads. And now, we’re ready to share them online with you!
For the next few weeks, tune into the Results Series blog to learn how we recommend you engage and convert sellers this spring and summer. So far we’ve covered:
- How to become an online video expert
- How to write compelling, seller-focused calls to action
- How to write a 9-word email to cold prospects
- How to identify and engage warm seller leads
- Export every LinkedIn connection with this five-minute hack
- Create a custom Facebook audience to retarget your top prospects
Today, we’ll show you how you can create a smarter, smaller targeted audience for your Just Listed and Just Sold flyers.
Send Just Listed and Just Sold flyers to specific targets in your market area
There are plenty of terrific predictive analytics solutions that can help you identify the homeowners most likely to sell in any given area — SmartZip and Revaluate are two of the most common solutions.
But if you can’t afford the time or money to sign on for predictive analytics, you can still target your direct mail efforts in other ways. RealMailers.com allows agents to use their system to design, target and deploy direct mail to specific homeowners in their market area. The three steps are:
- Leverage RealMailers’ postcard designs, or upload your own creative if you have a design you prefer
- Use RealMailers’ targeting tool to select homes that are close to your listing (or recently sold listing) and filter by bedroom, square footage, year built, last date sold, and more. You can request a certain number of postcards (say, 200) so the product will find the homes with the most similarities without going over your direct mail budget.
- RealMailers handles your printing, postage, address list and delivery. Once you purchase your postcards, your targeted contacts will receive your mailers in 4-6 days.
Here’s what the RealMailers’ filtering system looks like:
How else do you target certain audiences via direct mail?
We know plenty of Realtors who work housing markets with varying property types — everything from gated luxury properties to starter homes to waterfront condos can reside within a few blocks of one another.
By targeting similar homes in a local market area, agents may be able to spend their money more wisely than in the past. RealMailers looks like a great solution, but we’d love to hear other vendors and product solutions you’re using to tackle direct mail! Tell us how you find and target listings prospects via offline methods in the comments or on the Results Series Facebook page.